Friday, January 21, 2005

Better

I feel better now. Thank God.



I just want to share some reflection I had last week - From FAITHWALK, vol.3 no. 4 (copyright 2004. Published by Communion of Christian Ministries), page 7, The Picture of a Godly Man and I quote,



“ A godly man grieves that he can be no more holy.”



I found parallelism between sinning and getting sick.



One of the things I hate about getting sick is that you feel ugly and lousy. I want to be the best but I couldn’t (ubo-ubo; singa-singa). I am limited by my sickness. I can only work as long as my head doesn’t ache or I don’t cough. In this sense, I hate sickness. The same feeling should be created with the presence of sin in my life (because we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God). I should hate sin. Sin separates me from my communion with God. Sin limits me from becoming my best for God’s glory.











No comments:

Post a Comment