Wednesday, March 7, 2007

With Phil and Cindy in Manila




If you won't visit the tourist spots and resorts in the Philippines...I don't think Manila is a place to consider for personal vacation. Manila is a very crowded busy city...

But... it is so sweet of them to visit us all the way from US... and I really appreciate them for doing that.

This is our project team with Phil and Cindy during our welcome lunch for them.

I also had dinner with them with my friends and brother -






Cindy commented that I had good friends - that I chose them very well. They are God's gifts to me.

Also, she said that Meann sounded like me when she made that joke about the jeepney.

This is Cindy's shot of me...



"To Phil and Cindy - thank you so much!!! I will miss you and I will pray for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment