Saturday, May 5, 2007

Outing sa Outrigger - sanctifying!

Isn't the place gorgeous? It is definitely a good sight! This is where we had our company team outing last April 21, 2007.

But I wasn't able to really appreciate its beauty because I was so caught up with the preparation and other details for the outing.

It was almost 2 month preparation. At first, I wanted to take part on this only for extra curricular activities at work. I believe this will somehow add value to my performance form.



But it is more that performance evaluation. I learned so many things.


Even if it is a secular work, I shouldn't lose sight of God! I should depend on God for every little issue ... for every little detail. I should do it with the strength that God is providing me so that in everything God is glorified.

I felt like something was missing... I felt like I could have done more for the glory of God. But no... and my cell servant was right in saying that I felt this way because I didn't enjoy God as I do and finish this task.

But God is so good to me. Even if I wasn't faithful. He is always faithful... He always is.

I know that there were details in the outing that was provided by God ... even if I wasn't asking for it.

So... this was sanctifying. That is glorifying to God.

I believe as my cell servant exhorted me, nothing is wasted with God. Romans 8:28.




Praise God also for His mercy in all the activities we had. He has preserved me! HE kept me and all of us safe.


Kayak


Pedal Boat


For free!!!!


The boat is sinking!!!!


I've tried both - wonderful experience. I just don't have picture of myself though.


Only by God's grace that I could truly enjoy this day!!! Praise God for this has been more than an outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment